SCIRP Mobile Website
Paper Submission

Why Us? >>

  • - Open Access
  • - Peer-reviewed
  • - Rapid publication
  • - Lifetime hosting
  • - Free indexing service
  • - Free promotion service
  • - More citations
  • - Search engine friendly

Free SCIRP Newsletters>>

Add your e-mail address to receive free newsletters from SCIRP.


Contact Us >>

WhatsApp  +86 18163351462(WhatsApp)
Paper Publishing WeChat
Book Publishing WeChat

Article citations


Centre Experimental de Recherches et d’Etudes du Batiment et des Travaux Publics CEBTP (1984) Guide pratique de dimensionnement des chaussées pour les pays tropicaux. Ministère des relations extérieures—Coopération et développement de la république Fran?aise, Paris, 157 p.

has been cited by the following article:

  • TITLE: Diagnosis Study of the Louga-Ouarack-Ndoyene R31 Regional Road (Senegal)

    AUTHORS: Seybatou Diop, Meissa Fall, Adama Dione, Moshood N. Tijani

    KEYWORDS: Senegal, Road Diagnosis, Lacroix Deflectograph, Deflection, Reinforcement, Maintenance

    JOURNAL NAME: Geomaterials, Vol.5 No.1, January 19, 2015

    ABSTRACT: The degree of structural damage of the Louga-Ouarack-Ndoyene R31 regional road was surveyed using Lacroix deflectographe and geotechnical testing, in order to recommend possible rehabilitation measures aimed at maintaining the high level of service over the projected life span of the road. The data processing and interpretation were essentially based on the French standards and specifications, through which synthetic variables were generated with a qualitative significanceand on the basis of which the extent of repairs and rehabilitation works to be undertaken were suggested. The decision grid thus produced, revealed road structure quality indices of mostly Q3, Q4, and Q5 types for a segment length of 36.954 km (equivalent to some 69.44% of the total road section), which justifies some major reinforcement works. The remaining part of the road section (nearly30.56% with road quality indices ≤ Q2) is still in acceptable condition, requiring only someminor maintenance works. The rehabilitation costs were estimated to be of the order of5,352,000,000 (five billion three hundred fifty-two million) CFA francs, based on local market price conditions.